Nominations for the 2018 Business Excellence Awards are now OPEN! Nominate Business/Individuals here.
Here is a list of all award categories to nominate within:
- Small Business of the Year Award (1-10 Employees)
- Business of the Year Award (11-50 Employees)
- Business of the Year Award (Over 50 Employees)
- New Business of the Year Award (<2 Years)
- Employee Engagement Award
- Environment & Sustainability Award
- Health & Wellness in the Workplace Award
- Service Excellence in Hospitality & Tourism Award
- Innovation Award
- Non-Profit/Charitable Award
- Young Professional of the Year Award
2018 Award Descriptions.
View past award winners here.
All nominees MUST be members in good standing of the Greater Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce and support the Chamber’s mission, core values, beliefs and goals.
View the Nominations Process Rules & Regulations here.
The Business Excellence Awards review process is powered by Blitzen – an online submission management and decision-making platform.
Now it’s a breeze to collect and review online applications, content, and files.
Try Blitzen for free at www.blitzen.com or email Josh Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
For further information on the nomination process, please contact Teri Egerdeen, Events Coordinator at 519.749.6048.