Request for Proposal: Loyalty and Rewards Program Delivered Primarily Through a Chamber App
- August 14th, 2015
Request for Quote
To ensure all current members have equal access to KW Chamber contracts, the Greater KW Chamber of Commerce is issuing the following:
Request for Proposal for Member Rewards offerings.
Loyalty and rewards program delivered primarily though a Chamber App.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to invite prospective vendors to submit a RFP for the supply a loyalty and rewards program delivered primarily though a Chamber App to attract new members and retain current members. This app would be for members to promote their businesses to the general public through a chamber sponsored app.
Schedule of Deadlines:
The following is a tentative schedule that will apply to this RFP, but may change in accordance with the organization’s needs or unforeseen circumstances. Changes will be communicated by e-mail to all invited vendors.
Issuance of RFP – August 10, 2015
Questions/Inquiries Due – August 18, 2015
RFP Closes – August 21, 2015 4:00pm
Complete Initial Evaluation – August 24, 2015
Launch of Member Rewards if selected TBD
Criteria for Selection:
The evaluation of each response to this RFP will be based on the match to the evaluation criteria and the suppliers demonstrated competence, compliance, format, and strength of organization. The purpose of this RFP is to identify those suppliers that have the interest, capability, and financial strength to complete the project identified in the Scope of Work.
- The vendor must be a member of the Greater KW Chamber of Commerce.
- The program is exclusive to members of the Greater KW Chamber of Commerce.
- The program offers demonstrable value (e.g. savings/discounts/free rewards) for chamber members not normally available to the general public. The vendor must demonstrate a process for differentiating chamber members from the general public.
- The vendor must demonstrate the capacity to meet the potential volume at a level of customer service expected from our membership.
- The vendor will participate in the ongoing marketing of the program and will provide sufficient promotional/marketing material to reach the target market of the chamber. The vendor will supply a quarterly marketing plan covering 2 years including the use of the chambers advertising opportunities in the Advocate, eNews, website ads, seminars, blog submissions, Advocate articles, etc.
- The vendor will provide reports to the chamber which track usage and results of the program on a quarterly base.
- If a chamber member ceases to be a member, the vendor shall remove them from the member rewards program.
- The vendor will provide financial consideration to the chamber in return for having marketing rights to the membership and to help offset chamber costs for marketing the program to its members as an official chamber program.
- There is a mechanism of recourse for the chamber members with demonstrated strength of the mechanism.
- The program requires only minimal administrative work for the chamber staff.
- The Greater KW Chamber of Commerce will be held safe and harmless from repercussion from either the vendor or the member.
- The program must be terminable with 60 days notice by either party and will be for a 2 year agreement with renewals including annual reviews of the success of the program and marketing plan.
Scope of Work:
Supply a loyalty and rewards program delivered primarily though a Chamber App to attract new members and retain current members. This app would be for members to promote their businesses to the general public through a chamber sponsored app. The Chamber may choose more than one supplier and offer competing programs for this service.
The vendor chosen will provide the following services but is not limited to
- Provide Chamber member’s a loyalty and rewards program delivered primarily though a Chamber.
- Educate, support and integrate with current members.
- Use the Program to deliver and support new members.
- Provide programs designed to encourage member employees and general public downloads and usage of apps.
- Offer members their own business app with a discount program.
Vendor Qualifications & References:
All vendors must provide the following information in order for their quote to be considered:
- A brief outline of the vendor company and services offered, including:
- Full legal name of the company
- Year business was established
- Number of people currently employed
- Evidence of successful completion of a project of a similar size and complexity.
- References: Contact information for five references (if possible) from similar projects.
The Greater KW Chamber of Commerce
80 Queens Street North
Kitchener, ON N2H 6L4
Attention: Lester Holley
No vendor quote or the lowest quote not necessarily accepted.