The Greater KW Chamber of Commerce continues to closely monitor and assess developments pertaining to COVID-19. The well-being and safety of our members and community is extremely important to us. We have collected information and resources that may be helpful to you and your business during this difficult time.
Business-owners with questions concerning their essential business status are encouraged to call the Stop the Spread hotline at 1-888-444-3659.
Up to date information can be found at:
- Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel Advisory, Government of Canada
- Service Changes and Closures in Waterloo Region due to COVID-19
There are a number of resources available to help you, your staff, their families, and the community stay safe during this COVID-19 pandemic:
- Physical Distancing posters for construction stakeholders in Ontario, Government of Ontario
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings, Public Health Ontario
- How to Self-monitor poster, Public Health Ontario
- How to Self-isolate poster, Public Health Ontario
- Help Stop the Spread of Germs poster, Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Know the Difference: Self-monitoring, Self-isolation, and Isolation for COVID-19, Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, Region of Waterloo Public Health
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, Ontario Ministry of Health
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool, Government of Canada
- What You Need to Know to Help You and Your Family Stay Healthy poster, Ontario Ministry of Health
- What is Social Distancing?, Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Coronavirus Resources for Workplaces, Region of Waterloo Public Health
- COVID-19 Guidance for Food Premises
- COVID-19 Guidance for Personal Service Setting
- COVID-19: What You Need to You, Ontario Medical Association
- Social Distancing and Social Isolation for Home & Community, Ontario Medical Association
CHAMBER MEMBER PROMOTIONS & UPDATES
If you are a Chamber member and your business has any special offers, updates, or resources you would like shared with our membership during this time, we want to know! Fill out this short form with your update. We are compiling submissions onto our website and sharing on our social media channels. Visit our Chamber Member Local Promotions & Updates page for more information.
Amidst these difficult times, we wanted to take this opportunity to highlight some amazing Charities and Not-For-Profit member organizations that could use the support of our community. We are sharing their updates/needs in one centralized location on our website. If you are a Charitable Organization or Not-For-Profit that is a Chamber Member and you wish to be featured on this page, please fill out this form.