There are several resources available that can help you prepare and manage your business during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, we are gathering resources to assist businesses with their plans to re-open. Below you will also find links to other COVID-19 portals for your reference. The information on this page will be updated as new information becomes available.
Daily Screening Tool
We have partnered with Get Ready, a CBRN and Chamber Member, to deliver this tool so local businesses can meet compliance and be better prepared to work with Public Health should a worker get sick or exposure occurs in the workplace.
The Get Ready Daily Screening Tool™ is available starting at $19.99 per month. There are no additional fees for screening and tracking essential visitors, customers, or contractors.
This tool gives staff the ability to fill out the tool on their mobile device or desktop. Managers have access to the dashboard to review staff and visitor screening results.
The Ontario Government requires that all workplaces must implement Daily Screening for any workers or essential visitors entering the work environment.
Please click on https://getreadyglobal.com/shop/?ref=40 to be taken to the Get Ready shopping cart to make the purchase. Enter COUPON CODE 4BQZN8GQ to receive a 10% discount.
**Please note this program and the coupon code are available both to Chamber Members and Non-Members**
- A Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long-Term, Government of Ontario
- Download the Verify Ontario App, Government of Ontario
- Proof of Vaccination Guidance for Businesses and Organizations under the Reopening Ontario Act, Government of Ontario
- Proof of Vaccination Questions & Answers, Government of Ontario
- Proof of Vaccination Information for Businesses and Organizations, Government of Ontario
- Vaccination Mandates: What Your Business Should Know, Toronto Region Board of Trade
- COVID-19 and Workplace Health and Safety, Government of Ontario
- Develop Your COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan, Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Worker and Employee Screening Tool, Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Customer Screening Tool, Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Screening Tool for Businesses and Organizations (Screening Workers) – Government of Ontario
- Chamber Check, GKWCC/Cambridge Chamber/Axonify
- CanExport, Government of Canada
- Restaurant and food services health and safety during COVID-19, Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Resources for Workplaces, Government of Canada
- COVID Testing Locations
- Face Covering By-Law for Businesses, Region of Waterloo
- Mask By-law Sign for your Business, Region of Waterloo
- Mask By-Law Reminders Cards, Region of Waterloo
- Coronavirus Resources for Workplaces, Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Reopening for Business, Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Preventing Stigma, Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- COVID-19 Screening Tool, Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- COVID-19 Reopening Best Practices, Restaurants Canada
- Healing Workplaces Prevent the Spread and Reopen for Business, Helping Centre for Occupational Health & Safety, Government of Canada
- Poster: Dons and Don’ts of Wearing a Face Mask, Government of Ontario
- Retail Recovery Playbook and Retail Recovery Checklists, Retail Council of Canada
- COVID-19 Signage Questions for Businesses and Organizations, Government of Ontario
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- PPE Supply Hub, Government of Canada
- Local PPE Suppliers, Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
- Workplace PPE Supplier Directory, Government of Ontario
MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH the PANDEMIC
OTHER COVID-19 PORTALS
- The Recovery Activation Program, Toronto Region Board of Trade
- Toronto Region Board of Trade Business Support Portal
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Tools and Resources for Business
- Cowan Insurance Group COVID-19 Information