Workplace Self Screening Kits & Masks
rapid antigen screening kit
What you need to know before ordering
2. Once order is received and packaged you will be notified by The Cambridge
Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the Cambridge Chamber office until your time
for pickup has been scheduled.
3. Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate , who will be the
4. If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know before you arrive
1. All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entry into
the premises. A QR Code will be displayed at the entrance.
3. You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up
4. Capacity limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
5. Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the the building.
Reporting your results
In order to participate in the Workplace Self Screening program, all participants must agree to immediately reporting the results as soon as employees have been tested.
Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
*Find the link to the ‘Self Screening Kit Reporting’ here.
**Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
The Workplace Self Screening Kits program operates:
- Monday to Friday from 10 am – 3 pm.
- All kits are picked up at: 750 Hespeler Road, Cambridge, ON
Got a question about the workplace self screening kits or masks? Email email@example.com