Ontario’s manufacturing sector is in the midst of significant transformation, as industry leaders retool, reinvent, and rethink their businesses for maximum competitiveness, performance and growth. Never have the challenges been more significant, nor the opportunities more numerous for Ontario manufacturers.
The Greater KW Chamber, along with key corporate sponsors and community partners, host the annual Manufacturing Summit as a way to bring the manufacturing and supply chain community in Waterloo Region together. This half-day conference has grown year after year with useful breakout sessions and informative keynote speakers discussing topics that range from WSIB changes to the shifts happening in food processing in Ontario.
2021 Manufacturing Summit
The 2021 Manufacturing Summit – Global to Local: Sustainability through Supply Chains is taking place (virtually) on Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET on the Hopin Platform. Speakers and panel topics are coming soon!
A special thank you to this year’s sponsors for making this event possible:
- Founding Sponsor: Deloitte
- Gold Sponsor: Cowan Insurance Group
- Silver Sponsor: Kuntz Electroplating Inc. (KEI)
- Bronze Sponsors: CIBC, Conestoga Meats, Immigration Partnership of Waterloo Region
- Community Partners: Centre for Family Business, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium, City of Kitchener, Waterloo Region Manufacturing Innovation Network
Member Ticket: $45.00
Non-Member Ticket: $75.00
Member Exhibitor Booth (includes 2 attendees): $175.00
Non-Member Exhibitor Booth (includes 2 attendees): $195.00
*All prices subject to HST. No refunds.